AIM
Buntu

Song of Storms Remix [mod15] Song of Storms Remix [mod15]

To the guy below me

Dude... legend of zelda majoras mask, song of storms... i cant remember if it was in ocarina of time too... wow i feel nostalgic now.
Anyway, great song, just felt it was a bit too repetitive and lacking ooopmh.

Defining Seconds Defining Seconds

Nice

But probably belongs in a different category, not house music.

ScarsRemain responds:

ya, i couldn't really think of where to put it, I considered it house before i realized it was a little slooooooow for that haha.

Thanks for the review!

some house test some house test

Woah really good

One of the better house songs in newgrounds, because frankly, im tired of listening to those low bass 8 bit songs that people usually post. I love the sidechaining.

r4bbit responds:

Thanks!

Tiesto.Work Hard (Pat!M R Tiesto.Work Hard (Pat!M R

Woah really nice.

I made a remix too, although i didnt submit it because im not done yet and the competition just ended. I still have to add more loops and instruments and some better build ups, check it out. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/443320

dj-patm responds:

Thanks for the review!
Keep at it on yours and hit me up when its done!

I'd love to check it out

Dead At War Dead At War

Whoa awesome

Your guitar skills are mad dude... if you get a chance, listen to my song. (It's house though) http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/420301

-_Halo1 - Kickass Dark Th -_Halo1 - Kickass Dark Th

Good

Agree with philx. The guitar sounds like monotone. And the guitar doesnt really sound good. It started out nice and ambient, but then when the guitar kicked in, it felt like i was listeing to 2 diff songs.

JakesFable responds:

Yeah its not too exciting. Thanks alot for the review ;)

I Thank You--_--(goa Trance) I Thank You--_--(goa Trance)

goa radio?

Goa as in the state in India? Just asking. The songs beat is really good. Beginning can be improved.

PERVOK responds:

Just google "goa trance."

Legend of Zelda GO REMIX Legend of Zelda GO REMIX

lol thanx

thanx for the laughs. i agree with that other guy that u killed the zelda music.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)

Really Nice piece of work

Its been like 3 years since I last played LoZ ocarina of time. I finished the game, but I cant remember any Gerudo fortress in it. I can only remember the Gerudo fortress from LoZ Majoras Mask. lol. So I thought that the death mountain song was the gerudo valley song because thats how it kinda sounds in LoZ Maj. Mask. Stupid nintendo conked out on me when I almost finished Majoras mask.

Crystal Justice Crystal Justice

Real nice

I wouldnt call this ambient though. If you played this in a fancy restaurant, some people might go crazy. Could use a little bass for this type of song.